N2O as Communication Framework
The main two usages of N2O: 1) live in client connection processes of server; 2) live in server workers and handle all requests from client processes. You can add you own feature-set versions of N2O with different Github repositories. N2O is distributed by modules not as monolith application, so you can pick and pack different fiature combinations.
N2O as Distributed Application Server
Writing applications for N2O means writing protocol implementation modules and plug them to protocol loop. Luckily, N2O shipped with set of protocol implementations, resembling all the best parts SOA federations: XMPP/WS/CORBA.
N2O as Web Framework
Web logic shoud be as much declarative as possible at the same time the web logic language should be readable by Java, .NET engineers. NITRO protocol is what we called Web Framework inside N2O ecosystem. If you plug NITRO module, you automatically enables web framework for all devices. It resembles Nitrogen API, well known Erlang Web Framework.
Here is example of Application powered by N2O Application Server. You may read more in articles/web.
You can read N2O Book: No Bullshit Web Framework for Wild Web
N2O as Community
- 5HT — Maxim Sokhatsky — N2O, KVS, MAD, BPE, MQTT, ROSTER
- doxtop — Andrii Zadorozhnii — N2O, KVS
- proger — Vladimir Kirillov — ACTIVE, FS
- dimathemachine — Dmitry Bushmelev — REST
- romanshestakov — Roman Shestakov — NITRO
- d1ffuz0r — Roman Gladkov — LOG
- vsov — Viktor Sovietov — BOOK
- wizzard0 — Oleksandr Nikitin — SEC
- sokal32 — Vitaly Shutko — KVS, MAD
- cystbear — Oleg Zinchenko — N2O, KVS
- bushyn — Arseniy Bushyn — CSS
- cryoflamer — Yuri Maslovsky — MQTT
- qomputer — Igor Kharin — K8S
- motorbit — Anton Makarov — SWIFT
- xafizoff — Marat Khafizov — HASKELL
- YvgenTroshchiy — Yvgen Troshchiy — KOTLIN